The Fairfield EDC has identified 4 target industries that have the highest probability of success while capitalizing on the region’s strengths.
Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing / Precision Metalworking
3321, 3323, 3327, 3328, 33291, 333511, 333514, 333515, 333517, 333519
Warehousing / Distribution / E-Commerce
4246, 48412, 48422, 488510, 488991, 493110, 493120, 493130
Plastic Product / Rubber Product Manufacturing
Paper / Packaging Product Manufacturing
322211, 322212, 322219, 322220, 322299
Key Regional Advantages
Data source: Emsi Q2 2021 Data Set: www.economicmodeling.com
- Target industries represent 4,810 industry jobs in the region.
- Region offers low cost of talent versus the national average.
- Target industries have strong industry cluster presence in the region.
- Manufacturing is ranked as the number 1 top growing industry and is outpacing other industries over 3 to 1.
- Transportation and warehousing account for nearly $400 million in Gross Regional Product (GRP) and is the 4th highest industry in the region.
Key Advantages in Fairfield, Texas
- Direct access to I-45 & US 84.
- Proximity to major metro areas and global distribution ports.
- Reach 21 million people within 200 miles.
- Abundance of natural gas, water and electricity.
- EDC owned and controlled land at low to now cost. Tailored incentive package.
- Triple Freeport and Goods-in-Transit Tax Exemption.